We’re nearly done with level 2 in its entirety and are already hard at work on level 3. That means new features for the demo too! In addition we have a fresh new trailer that is a step up from our last one, enjoy it at https://youtu.be/KLgbX_5FqH0
As always, the demo is available on steam, try it and wishlist us if you haven’t! https://store.steampowered.com/app/2069260/Somnipathy/
Almost 1 year of development release! Yay!
- Dropping items can now slow or stun the Creeper if timed properly. Try the laundry!
- Dropping items can now stun, slow, or damage regular enemies that are chasing you if timed properly. Try it on the bumps in the night!
- Fixed bug where the boss of the demo couldn’t hurt the player
- Nerfed strength requirement for the lever in in room 1-16 from 22 -> 14
- Reworked Pressure plate system
- Added an always on display showing you the weight needed to activate plate
- Items dropped on the plate move towards it slightly to indicate proper placement
- Adjusted hit box and sprite alignment to better match
- Adjusted animation and SFX for better player feedback
- By popular request Creeper can now activate pressure plates if itcan be lured close enough
- Added a new pressure plate in a safe area, so you can test and play with it safely
- Fixed font ‘fuzzinesss’ in full screen mode
- Creeper can now push some objects around
- Added new room to demo level to even out pacing pre-mini boss
- Reverted change that inadvertently increased Creeper hit box
- Changed World map image
- Added mouse cursor changes on context
- Toned down the ‘black’ darkness in nightmare 1
- Added highlight on continue game hover
- Dialogic dialog plugin has improved! Thanks @theBardsRc for all your hard work!
- Reworked ‘lights’ in all rooms